Thursday, September 4, 2014

How Thieves oil helped my gums.



How Thieves oil helped my gums.



What I love about the Young Living community are the many amazing personal testimonials about the array of uses for essential oils and how they can achieve so much. This blog is about one of my personal experiences.



Take our dental health. Who among us has a clean dental history? Few if any; most of us suffer from the usual pain and expense of fixing our teeth.  Some of us try very hard to minimize the damage, we brush after each meal, we floss and we use a mouthwash. Yet most of us still need to fill cavities and sometimes need other expensive and painful treatments.



Why? The problem is that all the standard methods for dental hygiene fail to penetrate below our gums where bacteria rot our teeth, and inflame and weaken the gums. Let me tell you my story about how Thieves improved my gums.



Thieves oil blend
My visits for the typical dental cleaning have been painful mainly because my gums were inflamed.  After brushing and flossing I always had blood in the rinse. So when I went for my checkup it was no surprise to hear that I had 4 cavities and my gums were bad. What surprised me was how poor they were. I was told that I needed periodontal surgery to save my teeth.



I was devastated, depressed and felt helpless.  At that time my wife and I had just been introduced to Young Living Essential Oils. Honestly, it was more my wife's thing than mine, so when she suggested I consider using Thieves oil to try to treat my gums I was skeptical, but in my mental state I felt I had little to lose.



So for 5 days twice daily I used Thieves oil as an add-on to my toothpaste, brushed vigorously and let it simmer for 5 minutes (Thieves oil is hot so be prepared) and to my own disbelief, after 5 days, my bleeding stopped.  I couldn't make my gums bleed no matter how hard I brushed or flossed.



So when I returned to the dentist to fill my cavities I no longer had inflamed gums and didn't need surgery anymore. In fact, my gums started regenerating, something that is not supposed to occur.

Margaret and Gabe


Since then I’ve kept up brushing with Young Living Thieves toothpaste and I'm actually looking forward to my next dental checkup.



So why did Thieves succeed where other methods failed? Essential oils penetrate deep and goes down to the cellular level in our bodies. Other treatments only scratch the surface. Try it for yourself. What do you have to lose?



Learn more about Young Living Oils on our web site at http://oilswellbeing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment